Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inaugural Post

Well, if I was the slightest bit responsible I would be working on a paper or something right now, but I've been compelled to at least make an inaugural post. I'm Eric, the one whom Patrick dubbed as a fellow contributor to the blog. I must say that I did coin the phrases sporticulation, sportification and sportificating, nevertheless he is the driving force in this conquest to fill minds with gobs of useless yet enthralling sports opinion and information. So here's the deal, we want to hear your thoughts, feelings and ideas on anything sports. If you don't agree with Patrick or myself feel free to go postal on our comments... Caution: Any rebuttal to our comments will undergo through analysis. Legitimate and logical responses will be acknowledged, homer weak-sauce contributions will be subject to an all out beat down so please do your homework. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Exercise Resistance Bands by Free Blogger Templates